Here is a worldwide contest.
The contest is officially launched and will end December 22, 2012 at 23:59 (EDT). It is aimed at anyone aged eighteen (18) years or more.
How to participate? It’s very simple, just:
- Visit the Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/OrdreVsDesordre?ref=tn_tnmn.
- Register by selecting the button Mention Like of Facebook page Order vs. Clutter.
- You will be automatically entered in the Contest. You can register until 22 December 2012 at 23:59.
1. Two (2) winners will receive one (1) organizational session of a la carte Service with Order vs. Clutter for a project (a room or storage space) for an email consultation to be held for a total of 10 email. Each email will contain a maximum of approximately 350 words (or equivalent). Including: photos, since these worth a thousand words, or in the form of questions or requests, please tell us what you want or would like to do with this room or this space, please let us know if you have the tools (the system of storage for example) needed to achieve your goals. Storage systems that will be offered are not included in the price. You have at your disposal your own organizational service to guide you, support you, recommend you all this at the end of your mouse! Valued at $ 100 (CAN $ 100) each (hereinafter the “Prize”). (This excluded or storage systems.)
2. Among mentions Likes Received on the Facebook page, two (2) random draws will take place December 23, 2012 at 12 pm (noon) at the offices of Order vs. Disorder, to award the prize.
You will find all the contest rules at: https://ordervsclutter.wordpress.com/rules-of-contest-win-an-organizational-meeting-of-a-la-carte-service-with-order-vs-clutter/
Good luck to all!