If your a day dreamer (like me!) or if you feel like you have a hamster in it’s wheel that runs all the time in your brain or your easily distracted when working, those are the signs that the task at hand isn’t fun to do or it’s a hard one. You should try one or several of those 15 tips and you could increase your productivity level. Apart from being a good productive employee or entrepreneur, because it can increase your self-confidence and sense of well-being, but it can also make you more effective and your company more profitable. The ultimate reward for keeping your focus and being productive is more free time for you. And who doesn’t want more free time?
Every once in a while we can hit a productivity low, which is OK as long as they don’t last too long. Here are 15 ways to kick your productivity into high gear.
Don’t know where to begin?
1. The first step is to create a to-do list.
2. The next step is to choose one difficult, possibly longer task on your list to complete first.
3. A lot of this depends on who you are as a person.
Hit a wall?
4. Take a walk outside and get some fresh air.
5. Take time out to clean and organize your desk and perhaps redecorate.
6. Take some time to browse the Web–look up things that are of interest to you.
7. Try laughter.
8. Stand at your desk, stretch, and try deep breathing for at least five minutes.
9. Take a snack break–the high-protein, high-fiber variety.
10. Stay hydrated.
11. If your wall is still up, try taking a nap for up to 20 minutes.
Do you multitask?
If nothing seems to be working
13. Sometimes the problem is constant distractions.
14. Take a vacation.
15. Last resort.
Try it and let us know your result!
Image Source : Inc Website.