Here is the summary of my fourth course-conference-consultation for business:
In this consultation or conference, you will discover the whole process of the perfect entrepreneur-recruiter when you decide to take to your service an employee.
The hiring process is a priori a multitude of questioning stage, writing, selection to discover the perfect employee for your business. Here is an outline of the procedure:
- Compose a job offer
- Decide where to display the job
- Make an employee screening
- Doing interviews
- Make the selection of an employee
- Prepare training
- Plan communication between employer and employee
- Be aware of the dismissal and shades
- Be prepared to make a professional recommendation letter
As an entrepreneur, every step can’t be overlooked since the recruitment of an employee represents significant costs for a business. It’s therefore essential to ensure good optimize efficiency in this regard. The right employee is often the right solution for a problem-solution paradigm.
In conclusion, the question to ask is this: “Do you live only for your company? Or is it that your company makes you live?” Take conscience and take the necessary arrangements.
- What is the main notion / trick/ practice that you will retain as participants by having recourse to this consultation in companies or conference?
Learn how to make all the right decisions in a complete hiring process from the job Classified Ad to the training of new employees.
Looking forward to showing you new tricks for all your questions!