This event is the 36th St-Côme Ice Festival and will be held from January 27th to February 12th 2017. They hope that the new ideas will have the power to entertain young and older.
Besides the beautiful ice sculptures that decorate the main street of the village, here is a list of other activities that will take place:
- New: there will be a bingo at the municipal chalet for young and old
- Several outdoor concerts on a secure site
- Craft exhibition
- Some singers will stage performances
- New: Skill competition between fire stations
- 2nd edition of snowmobile drags
- Spaghetti dinner
- Family Day
If you make the trip, send us your photos!
Originally published on Coeur en Fête Facebook : January 25 2013.