My professional appearances
Recently I presented myself:
- The Foire des entrepreneurs where I had an exhibitor booth and I made a mini-conference “Désorganisé ou pas? L’organisation à toutes les sauces pour une meilleure réussite!” (April 30th, 2015)
My content related to the organization
My innate talents:
- My mother told me that when I was 2-3 years old, all the commercial or places I went, I picked up brochures and pamphlets of all kinds. When I got home, I placed them in order of size and colors and put them on the corner of my small table.
- A little later, around 5-6 years old, my mother was worried because she thought I was not having fun though. For example, I took out each puzzle, emptied the contents, redid the puzzle and reinsert it gently into the box, replaced the box in its place, according to its size and color.
My talents in a professional setting:
As you can see, I had a strong disposition for space organization and virtual today, so I’ve oriented myself as a secretary, administrative assistant or as an entrepreneur nowadays. My mission is to help SMEs and people in general to be structured and efficient in their work and to succeed to better manage their lives.
To this end, I write about organization, business organization, time management, cleaning and I offer a reading nook or a thought of the day. Occasionally, I happen to write about things that do not fit easily into one of these categories. You can learn more about my Blog page.
For against my entrepreneurial experience therefore Coeur en Fête allowed me to see, observe and experience creating web site, social networking management and a blog. So I offer my services as a consultants to companies to give training or offer my services as a web manager.
My goal is to create insightful and relevant content allows that you to reflect or even to implement in your personal and professional life. If you’re like me and you like a multitude of subject and the world of entrepreneurship – then this blog is for you.
I generally publish once a week, sometimes more. To make sure you don’t miss my latest posts, you can subscribe to my Newsletter. It’s quick, easy and you can unsubscribe at any time.
My professional background comes from :
- a part of the financial universe
- The second part comes from the office:
- The last part comes from the entrepreneurial finer
I wrote in 2012 the book Guide for preparing a baby shower available in English and French.
I am married to my husband, Louis, for more then ten years. We have three son, his, mine and ours. We live on the south shore of Montreal, Quebec.
In my spare time, I love reading, biking tours, downhill skiing, ice skating or rollerblading, walking, good food and cinema (in my living room with popcorn with butter please !).
My contact information
I myself have designed my blog. I used the predefined typography in the theme. However regarding the color palette, I chose white, jade and slate gray. Most of my photos are courtesies and I always thank the authors.